We love receiving comments and questions from people who want to add their own tips, say thanks, or ask about something we’ve not covered. However, we don’t love spammers, so if you want to get your comment approved, it must fall in with our guidelines.
- Please leave a comment specific to the article. Things like ‘Great post!’ will be deleted.
- The URL field is where your URL should go. If you put an URL in the main body of your comment, it will be deleted.
- Comments must be written in proper English or Spanish. Anything else runs the risk of looking like automated spam.
- This site uses KeywordLuv so you can use the format your name @ your keywords, and ‘your keywords’ will be linked to your website. If you simply put some keywords as your name, your comment will be deleted.
- Comments are dofollow, and this site also uses CommentLuv. When you put in your URL, if it is a blog, you can link to your last blog entry automatically.
- We reserve the right to delete or edit any comments you submit.